Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Well Mammy isn't as cranky today Daddy hung out with me last night so I guess she got enough sleep last night. It has been a lazy day and guess what? I haven't thrown up at all today. Daddy is very happy about that because he isn't a fan of cleaning up my puke.
Tomorrow I go to the GI doctor and we will say what he has to say about the nissen fundo surgery or if he will thing about the j-tube. It doesn't make a difference I have to go and see the surgeon and he will let Mammy know when and what they are going to do. THen on Wednesday I go for my muscle/skin biopsy don't know yet if they are going to let me come home the same day or not. They will probably keep me in over night as they like to say "just in case".
Right now I am hanging out with Daddy on the couch watching the Super Bowl. I crack up laughing at Daddy he is so into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment