Monday, February 28, 2011

The Weekend

On Saturday we took Eoghan and Maura to Irish classes and Mammy decided to go walking with me while they were in class. She was wrecked by the time we got back. She forgot that she was pushing and pulling almost 80lbs between me and my chair. She also hasn't really been walking much like she used to so I guess she is out of shape. It was really a great day for me I didn't throw up and was keeping everything down I even had fun sitting in my high chair and even had a nap in it.
Sunday morning I was still in fine form chillin on the sofa and singing along with my music when all of a sudden milk came flying out of my mouth and nose. Mammy said I looked like a clown with the milk all over my face. As soon as I stopped throwing up I was back singing again. Eoghan and Maura keep turning off my music I guess they don't like my taste in music. Its all right they will be back at school tomorrow so Mammy will be playing my music for me all day and I will have fun singing.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment