Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This blog

You know my Mammy writes this blog for me. I don't have the ability mentally or physically to do something as grand as this. She only wants you to see it through a child eyes what we go through. My big brother Eoghan and big sister Maura help her to see things through my eyes. She knows she does things that need to be done to help me but it doesn't mean she like doing them. She knows from my expressions on my face she is really in tune with me. She can hear me cry and let you know what kind of a cry it is. I know there have been times when she has been at her wits end because she cannot figure out whats wrong with me and I cannot tell her. She has been up days and nights with me so many times you would wonder when she sleeps or how she can even function. I know I take up alot of her time and I get more attention and Yes she does feel guilty that she doesn't give Eoghan or Maura the attention they need too. Sure we would all love if we had Mammy's full attention and no one else existed but that doesn't happen.
Well I must go as Mammy has to make adjustments to my chair.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment