Friday, February 25, 2011

Updates

Well Mammy took me to the man in the white jacket and his name is Bob. He said that I might need the surgery on my belly but he wanted to have some tests done first. So I had the first ones done and I will be having the other one done next week. I don't know if Mammy is having second thoughts about me having this surgery done or not. All I know is she wants to see what the results of the tests will be before she makes her final decision. I know Mammy only wants what's best for me and if the tests say I need to have the surgery she will get it done for me. Now if they say it won't harm me if I has it done she will put it off until I need to have it done. The one thing that Dr. Bob did say if my throwing up is not caused by reflux having the surgery will not stop me from throwing up.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment