Friday, February 18, 2011

No I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said yesterday I was back to myself but today I'm not. So we didn't go to the gardens today bummer. Well Bonnie said that Mammy should take Eoghan and Maurs but she didn't want to leave me on my own with Bonnie cause my ticker was up to its old tricks. Twice it went down low and they were rubbing my chest to bring it back up. Mammy doesn't want to leave me when I am like that. I was also sucking back oxygen for a while. So it looks like when I have a few good days then I have a crappy one. I didn't wake up until nearly 2 pm and then I was back asleep for a nap again by 3pm. I guess I just needed a good days sleep to catch up on the 2 good days I had.
I am a bit more myself now again so no matter how I feel tomorrow we will be off to take Eoghan and Maurs to Scoil Gailge and maybe if its not too windy we might take a detour to the Gardens well if I behave you would never know.
Sín é


No comments:

Post a Comment