Saturday, February 5, 2011

Supplies

Every month Michelle calls Mammy to see what supplies I need for the month. So Mam told her that I would need a bigger size in my nappies as the ones I have are making red marks on my legs. Well you know I did put weight on so she got a new script for the next size up. Well Anthony came and dropped all of my supplies off. So Mammy and Bonnie my nurse were putting everything away when they got to the big boxes of nappies Mammy said to check to make sure they were the next size up. So Bonnie looked and when she opened the box she said "yup they are different". I got peach nappies yup they are a peachy orange colour. Before Bonnie could say anything about the colour Mammy said" who is going to see them sure he will be wearing trousers over them?" Bonnie is not impressed with peach nappies for me. I guess she had the same look on her face that Nanny did when she saw me wearing the pink shirt ( horror). Like as Mammy says "who cares what colour my arse rags are all I am going to do is pee and poop in them anyway"

No comments:

Post a Comment