Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monday Monday

This weather is really messing with me. Today it was in the 50's and tomorrow its going to be back in the 30's. I wasn't feeling too hot early today my tummy kept bubbling up and making me almost throw up. I saved that till Mammy thought she had all the laundry done hehehehe.
She had me listening to music today to see if its the voices or the songs I really like. Some are the songs but its mostly the voices. Today she discovered I liked Queen so I guess she will be playing more of that for me. She was playing a weird selection of music today Rod Stewart, Celtic Thunder, Sarah Brightman (my girl) Alan Jackson and The House Martins. I guess she wasn't really listening to what she was playing she was too busy doing all the laundry.
Teacher came and I tried to pretend I was asleep but she made me laugh and the game was up. I cannot pull that one on her tomorrow.
My Dystonia was acting up a good bit today and honestly it made me tired. Can you imaging your legs going crazy and nothing you do will stop them from moving the same with my right arm and I kept looking over my right shoulder too. At least I wasn't blinking like crazy that has stopped since I started on the meds for the Dystonia.
Just threw up again more laundry for Mammy to do.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment