Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday

Well after the episode this morning they won't leave me alone at all. Some one is always sitting beside me. Can anyone shut off the beep, beebeep, beebeep? Cause when eve it goes off they shove the thingy in my nose and Mammy keeps telling me she will glue it in there if I don't leave it alone. I know she won't but she keeps telling me to leave it alone or she will get the mask out and then I won't be able to suck my thumb.
I have been doing pretty good other than my oxygen dipping up and down. Got all my meds all my feeds in my new button that Mammy put in today. Then I was asleep and the next thing I am coughing and then my feed was coming out my nose and mouth. Yup I threw up and what a mess the pillow, the pad on the couch, my blanket and of course Mammies couch. She got me all cleaned up and smelling nice again so I think I will just go back to sleep again.

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment