Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm home

Mammy took me to the hospital this morning early in a taxi. She didn't want to take the van as she didn't know if I would get to come home after the surgery or if they would keep me overnight. Well I did so good they sent me home. I now have a new scar on my leg. I have some stitches but they will go away on their own. Mammy said not to worry about the scar as chicks dig scars but at the rate I am having surgeries I will look like a patch work quit.
Mammy said that we will have to wait for all the results to come in and it could take up to 8 weeks but I am not to worry that is her job.We might get some answers to whats wrong with me and then again I just might remain a mystery.
Mammy said she needs to get in shape as I am getting bigger and heavier. Since we got out of the hospital early we came home on the subway. Usually Mammy will take me on the bus but we didn't have my wheelchair we just had the SN's Maclaren buggy which is easier to put in the booth of the taxi. She carried me up and down the stairs in the subway stations. Now I do weigh almost 40lbs and my buggy is like 17lbs and then she had my backpack with soup to nuts in it just in case they kept me overnight a small O2 canister and her handbag. She was funny when we got to our stop at 205th street and the escalator wasn't working. All she kept saying was " I;m getting a fine work out today" "Oh Finnian tá tú ró trom (oh Finnian you are very heavy) and Mammy needs to get a new pair of lungs". Not to worry we got home fine and I am relaxing in my "man chair".
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment