Sunday, March 6, 2011

Days and nights are a bit mixed up

When ever the weather changes I get my day's and night's mixed up. Yup I sleep all day and then want to party at night. Mammy is fun as she lets me listen to my music and every now and again she will tell me to keep it down and go night night and she will laugh. Hey, I like to sing along too but may be singing at the top of my lungs at 3-4 am is not the best.
It was raining all day on Sunday and of course Mammy went out and got soaked. She had to go to the chemist shop to get 1 of my meds. You know I haven't thrown up in a few days now even with the change in the weather.
I go on Friday to the ortho doc they have to make arrangments for me to get the pins out of my hip and legs. You know they will have to adjust my braces for my legs as I have gotten a bit chunky monkey there. We might get to see Walter of John and see what they can do if not we will just get an appointment and go another day.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment