Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Sorry its a day late but Mammy didn't up date my blog. I wouldn't mind but she was up most of the night watching QVC they always have the special show of all the Irish stuff for St. Patrick's day.
I had a great day I had to go and see Dr.C he is my pulmo doc. He kinda agreed with Mammy that it is some kind of seizures that is making my oxygen go crazy. We got new orders for the oxygen and Mammy nearly had a kitten. I can be given up to 4 liters of oxygen when needed but if I need it for more than a half an hour she has to give me diastat and if that doesn't reset me then I have to go to the emergency. I have been good the past nearly 3 weeks I haven't had to use the oxygen but instead I am throwing up at least 1 time a day. BUt you know in all fairness I have a cold still coughing a bit, puke at least once a day but I am in great form. Mammy said she will take all of the above as long as I am happy. Well she is the one that has to clean up after me.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment