Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Up to my usual tricks again

On Monday while I was asleep my heart started racing and unknown to me I threw up while asleep. This is very dangerous as I can swallow all that gunk back into my lungs. Mammy was there and rolled me on to my side and then she got the sucko machine and that was when I woke up. I tell you I was not a happy camper well neither would you be if some one came after you with a baby vacuum machine and stuck a tube into the back of your mouth to vacuum all the gunk out.
Later on I had the opposite thing happen my heart rate dropped down low. That happened a few more times so Mammy called my teacher to tell her not to come to see me. You know I slept a whole lot and then she was telling me I better go or I would be getting a tube put up my you know what if I didn't pee. Not to worry I let the water run free all over her couch again.
Tuesday was all right I only threw up once the same thing happened like on Monday but I was awake. I was fine later on so Ms. Tasha my teacher came and we had a good time.
Today was all right I am a bit off. I threw up and I am very tired. I am not having any seizures that you can see but you never know.
Maura was at home again today she is sick and Mammy keeps telling her to stay away from me as I don't' need to get what every she has. If she doesn't stop coughing Mammy is going to take her to the doctors so she can get something for the cough.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment