Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday Purple Day and a trip to the Gardens

See I had purple on
Eoghan and Maura without their glasses on
The 3 of us
Can you believe we are still in the Bronx not in a rain forest?

The sun is bright and I don't have my shades
Happy but cold



See I had my purple on for Epilepsy Awareness Day so did Maura and Mammy. We went to the Botanical Gardens here in the Bronx to see the Orchid Show. Mammy took loads of pictures of the flowers but she only put a few up here. It was a nice day but cold. I even had a pair of Maura's purple leggings on under my jeans to keep me warm. We took the tram around the gardens and it was fun it was a first for me on the tram. I had a few small seizures and Mammy had to put me on oxygen. I was all bundled up and in the bag and I had the rain plastic over me so I wasn't cold but everyone else was and couldn't wait to get home. After we got home I was in fine form singing and talking up a storm. Its good to get out and about.
Sin é

No comments:

Post a Comment