Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well all of the test but 2 of them were back and everything they tested me for was negative. Yup I am normal hahahah. They are nearly sure that the other 2 test results will come back normal too. So where does that leave me? Undiagnosed with a load of symptoms.
This morning I had an episode that we cannot say was a seizure of if it was a mini stroke. Yes kids can have strokes I am already a stroke survivor but we don't know what caused my first one. May be that's where we will find the answer for all my issues but then again may be not.
I have to get a new MRI done to check out to see if it shows new stroke damage. Mammy also had to see if she can get any of these seizures/episodes on film to show the doctor. You know they just happen no warning. This morning my alarm went off and it showed my O2 was only 82 and my heart rate was 168 it has been higher. They only other thing that you could see was I was drooling and couldn't seem to move the left side of my face. So what do you think mini stroke or seizure?
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment