Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Well I was "Rocking da Bronx" last night and I didn't go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. You know what happened during the day? Yup thats right it was lights out after my shower and I didn't wake up until around 1pm.
Mammy is caught between a rock and hard place right now over the surgery on my belly. 2 doctors want me to have it done and the man who would be doing the cutting, tucking and wrapping cannot find enough wrong with me to have it done. So my GI doc is going to talk with the surgeon to see if he will change his mind. Mammy know if its something that my brain is causing the surgery will not work so why put me through it.
Remember a few weeks ago I had a load of tests and biopsies done? Well Mammy will find out on Wednedsay what the results are. Place your bets 1 they found something? 2 They didn't find anything.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment