Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Going to the hospital tomorrow

I am going to the hospital tomorrow for another test on my belly. They are going to do a gastric emptying scan. Its great I don't have to drink any nasty stuff they just hook my tube on and fill my belly up and then watch as the stuff goes out of my belly. Yes I will probably glow from the stuff and the x-rays but that will be alright.
Nanny rang and asked Mammy if she had my bag packed. Mammy is always running around like a chicken with out a head on making sure we have everything that I need at the last minute. Nanny is the best cause she will take Eoghan and Maurs to school and pick them up if we are not back when school is over.
Yesterday was a sleepy day for me cause it was raining but by the evening I was back to my cheerfull self and had a great time with my teacher. Mammy took Eoghan and Maurs to school yesterday and came back all wet. Bonnie said "I told you it was raining" Mammy laughed and said it was like being at home. I don't know why but Mammy loves to walk in the rain. It doesn't bother me as I am always in my buggy with the rain cover over me so I don't get wet but Mammy doesn't mind getting wet.
Will let you know how everything goes tomorrow.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment