Thursday, March 24, 2011

They got me tickets

I'm going , I'm going, I'm going to my first concert but its not until September but I have tickets. Can you believe it? I'm going to see Celtic Thunder at the Beacon Theater. They got me tickets right up front not only will I be able to hear the music I will be able to feel it too. The only thing is Nanny will not be sitting with us. We were not able to get 3 tickets together well the reason is cause of my wheelchair. I am sitting in a wheelchair spot the lad on the phone wanted to know if I could use a transfer seat then he would have been able to get all of us to sit together but I need my chair to sit up otherwise Mammy would end up holding me on her lap . Nanny doesn't mind but it would have been nice for all of us to sit together.
I love, love, love, love music. So you can just imagine how its going to sound and feel to be that close to the stage. Mammy said she will try to keep me healthy and happy for the big day.
Bonnie wanted to know if there was any way that I could meet them but unless they would sing to me I wouldn't know who they were cause I cannot see them I only know their voices when they sing. Mammy said that there would be enough womens throwing themselves at them that I wouldn't be able to get near them for any pictures. It doesn't matter I am going just for the music.
Can't wait roll on September

Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment