Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm sick

I have a terrible cold and I'll tell you the cough its bad. Mammy keeps thumping me on my back telling me to "cough out that fur ball" she must think I am a cat. Then she gets the vaccume after me well its the sucko machine and it does the same thing sucks the gunk out of my nose and throat.
Now everyone is sneezing and hacking all around me. Bonnie is coughing, sneezing and blowing her nose like nobodies business. Yesterday between the 2 of us we filled a plastic shopping bag with tissues and baby wipes from our noses. Well I also threw up a bit well every time they gave me formula. So they got smart and gave me ginger ale instead.
Today I fell better and my nose isn't running all that much. My cough has gotten a bit softer and I am not setting off my alarm nor am I turning beet red when I cough.
Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day so remember to wear green.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment