Monday, March 14, 2011

I have a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough

Today I woke up with a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. Its the first time this year I have had a cold. Hopefully it stays a cold and not become something worse.
On Friday I saw Dr. H and I have to have the pins removed from my legs and hip so Mammy has to call Aida to find out when it will be done. The Doc said May but we will have to work around Maura's First Communion.
Saturday was a pretty good day for me the weather was really nice. The one thing was Mammy was using the sucko machine on me because I was drooling up a storm. We haven't had to use it that much but now again its something we cannot leave home with out it.
Today I was gagging a bit and the usual run my heart rate starts to climb and then the next thing out everything comes.
Mammy also has to call Dr. C and see what the results of my tests were and if he thinks that the nissen would be something that would help me.
Mammy said as long as my chestine stays clear I will not have to go the peds but if it doesn't O guess I will have to be on more meds.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment