Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The test.

Well we got to the hospital and they wanted to know if I would eat egg or oatmeal? Hello I am a tubie and everything goes in there. Then they wanted to know if I would drink their formula Mammy said no all they could use was my formula or the diet ginger ale she had. They went off and came back and said they would use my formula. Then they wanted to know how much formula they could give me in a bolus. Mammy said only 60cc's as I have been throwing up and she didn't want that to happen. They took me in and gave me the bolus and then tied me down on the bed as I couldn't move while I was in the machine. I was in the machine for an hour then I had to wait for an hour then they scanned me again then they had me go out and come back in a hour to get scanned again. It didn't bother me as I had fallen asleep cause I was up all night. Then when it was almost all over the man said I had to come back tomorrow to get scanned again.
On the way home in the van I scared Bonnie hehehe it was funny. Mammy always has music on when she is driving so she had a CD in and then I heard my song and started to sing along. Bonnie didn't know what I was doing but Mammy did and all she kept telling me "sing for me Finny" and I did sing.
Sín é

We all know its a good day for Finnian when he sings. It was such a joy to hear him "sing" along in the van. These are the days that we live for the good ones. You know there is nothing better to hear than a child who is classified non verbal make sounds in time with music with his favourite voices. Paul Byrom and Reba McEntire were the voices that made him sing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment