Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday

I'm one cool looking dude!
Ready to go to the parade
Snazzy dresser right!!!!!!
Ranger


Sunday was Maura's 8th birthday and as always we were in Pearl River. They have a big St. Patrick's Day Parade there every year and since Mike lives there we always go to the parade and we celebrate Maura's birthday. Nanny always brings the bacon and cabbage so they can have a big Irish dinner. Cannot tell you much about the bacon and cabbage dinner as I don't eat it remember I am a tubie but everyone enjoys it.
It was a really nice day but I wasn't having a great day. Yup seizures and from the pictures you can see I even had to go on oxygen for a while. Its been a few weeks since I have been on oxygen but guess what? I stopped throwing up.
Ranger is Dee's and Rick's dog. Dee is my auntie and they came for the party, parade and the dinner.
I have my cough back again so Mammy is watching me like a hawk so it doesn't go down in to my chestine. Nanny said I might have gotten coldeen at the parade. THe sun was out and it was nice but we have to remember it still is only March. You can see I was all decked out with my aran cardie and hat and I also had my Irish rugby shirt on. Maura and Nanny also got me an Irish flag to put on my chair to jazzy it up a bit for the day.
Not feeling great today (Monday) maybe its from all they fun yesterday.
Sín é

No comments:

Post a Comment